Hi to all of you who’ve read my work on Weebly, some for more than 15 years!
It's been a wonderful journey and what a long way we've come together!
For many of us change can be an unwelcome yet necessary challenge, especially when it involves things out of our control. However, in order to proceed with our work, hobbies and general living, it’s something most of us have to do eventually.
It's been a wonderful journey and what a long way we've come together!
For many of us change can be an unwelcome yet necessary challenge, especially when it involves things out of our control. However, in order to proceed with our work, hobbies and general living, it’s something most of us have to do eventually.
This is one of those situations, and after much consideration, I believe Blogger will be the better platform for me to work with, moving forward.
I'll miss the beautiful graphics on Weebly, but my Blogger site has its own, unique charm that I hope you'll enjoy, as well.
I'll miss the beautiful graphics on Weebly, but my Blogger site has its own, unique charm that I hope you'll enjoy, as well.
We can all get used to this new space together
Best thoughts,
VickiW


I know I only catch you intermittently, but it's always a joy. Good luck with the new location. I'll be checking it out to see how you use it. :-)David(-:
ReplyDeleteI am confused is this just a virtual new location you're at with a new doctor or have you changed your location interesting read though thank you vicki
ReplyDelete